Local Businesses Partner to Sponsor Business Bungalow House #3
Affordable housing continues to be one of the most pressing, unmet needs in our region. Studies* have shown that the combination of a lack of affordable units, a critically low vacancy rate and a significant projected population growth will make housing availability in our area, especially affordable housing, a rare commodity.
The local business community is coming together to address this issue head-on by sponsoring the 3rd Business Bungalow home. Eaton Corporation has made a generous lead gift of $20,000. Businesses of all sizes can make any level of contribution to support affordable housing.
This is your opportunity to be part of the solution. Together we can build a Habitat house, address a pressing community need, and most importantly, transform the life of another family. Come join us!
*The January 2015 Regional Housing Analysis by Bowen Research Group, commissioned by the City of Asheville.
- Every Monday, October – December 10 – Altar’d State
- 10% of sales every Monday throughout the rest of 2017
- October 24, 2017 – Virgola Italian Wine Bar
- 10% of sales from 4 – 10 pm
- November 18, 2017 – Second Gear
- stud signing event from 11 am – 2 pm
- next door at Whist, 10% of sales
Anyone can support Business Bungalow #3, not just businesses! Click here to donate online. Select Business Bungalow in Area of Support.