Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity’s DEI Commitment affirms housing as a human right and homeownership as a foundation for generational wealth and social mobility. We also acknowledge that “bringing people together” is central to our mission. People with diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds are critical to our success. Join our team and help us further our mission of building homes, communities, and hope.
Click the position below for information and how to apply. We are seeking to fill the following:
Coming soon: Asheville Habitat will start recruiting for AmeriCorps Service Year 22/23! In the meantime, visit this page to learn more about AmeriCorps.
Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Meet a few staff members
Let’s talk benefits
- Consistent schedule! This is not common in the retail industry (ReStore).
- Our retail and construction jobs offer 2 consecutive days off every week.
- ReStores close at 6pm…that means no evening shifts!
- Generous benefits package includes paid holidays, PTO, health insurance, 401K plan, and much more!
- Opportunity for professional development and career growth.