Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity’s DEI Commitment affirms housing as a human right and homeownership as a foundation for generational wealth and social mobility. We also acknowledge that “bringing people together” is central to our mission. People with diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds are critical to our success. Join our team and help us further our mission of building homes, communities, and hope.
We are seeking to fill the following position. Click the position title for information and how to apply:
To see our Employee Benefits, click here. Questions? Please email Sheila.
Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Living Wage Certified, Family Forward Certified, Breastfeeding Friendly Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. We are committed to providing a safe workspace for all staff and volunteers. All candidates who have received an offer of employment will undergo testing for commonly abused controlled substances. All candidates also undergo sex offender screening and criminal background check. Criminal background is reviewed on a case-by-case basis considering the severity, timeframe of the offense, and applicability to the responsibilities of the open position.
Meet a few staff members
Let’s talk benefits
- Consistent schedule! This is not common in the retail industry (ReStore).
- Our retail and construction jobs offer 2 consecutive days off every week.
- ReStores close at 6pm…that means no evening shifts!
- Generous benefits package includes paid holidays, PTO, health insurance, 401K plan, and much more!
- Opportunity for professional development and career growth.