Cherished holiday memories are most often made at home. From the happy to the hectic, home is where kids romp around in their pajamas, the cat chews on the ribbons, and only some of the bulbs actually light.
Since 1983, community members like you have helped Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity build and repair houses for more than 1,000 adults and children; families now creating their own holiday memories at home.
With thousands of Buncombe County families still living in substandard housing, we continue to work hard because everyone deserves a safe and affordable home − for the holidays and for all days.
Please donate today.
(Select Holiday Giving in "Area of Support")
- North Carolina Housing Coalition Honors AAHH's Lew Kraus
- Read our 2012 Annual Report
- AAHH Bids Farewell to Doug McLean
- 2012 Highlights
- AAHH Receives Janirve Grant
- Chamber Recognizes ReStore
- Four More Families are HOME
- Xmas Jam Tops $1m Mark
- Asheville Habitat Awarded Thrivent Grant
all latest news