Stable, healthy housing is a blueprint for a vibrant community. Join Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity and some of Asheville’s culinary best for a fun and delicious evening of creative cuisine and craft beverages in support of one of our region’s most pressing issues– housing. The event takes place at 5:30pm on Thursday, October 13 at Rabbit Rabbit in downtown Asheville and is being produced by Shay Brown Events Management. Support is provided by Sustainable Community Sponsors Wells Fargo and Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors, Multi-Generational Community Sponsors Kevin Click and April Liou, Cassie Dillon, Terminix, and an anonymous donor.
Buy tickets and attend the event.
October 13th | 5:30 p.m. | Rabbit Rabbit
This is an outdoor event.
includes seven unique dishes and two drinks
Chef-inspired culinary creations featuring
- Ladies Who Brunch: Chef’s Terri Terrell, Michele Gentille, Beth Kellerhals
- Avl Taco
- Tastee Diner: Chef Steven Goff
- The Restoration Hotel: Chef Daniel Nightengale
- Chestnut: Chef Brian Crow
- Holeman & Finch: Chef Linton Hopkins
- Smoky Park Supper Club: Chef Michelle Bailey
- The Hop: Ashley Garrison
Festivities also include the Firecracker Jazz Band, two complimentary drinks, cash bar, door prizes, and stories from Habitat homeowners.