Job Description: ReStore Donations Manager
Reporting to the ReStore Director, The Donations Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with businesses and other organizations that will result in increased donated inventory to the ReStore.
Committed to the mission of AAHH, the incumbent will have administrative, interpersonal and communication skills, be computer literate, have general business knowledge, and knowledge of the ReStore needs and operations.
- In collaboration with the ReStore Director, create a comprehensive donation plan to obtain donated inventory from various donor sources.
- Manage the donation scheduling process in an efficient and donor friendly way.
- Manage the truck crews and the maintenance of donation pickup vehicles.
- Manage on-site inspections for large donations and coordinate their pickup with ReStore scheduling personnel.
- Manage on-site inspections for Deconstruction and coordinate the work required to complete the job.
- In collaboration with the ReStore Director, establish and maintain good working relationships with various donor organizations to ensure continuing future donations.
- Assist in developing and executing an annual ReStore business plan and related budgeted expenses.
- In conjunction with the AAHH Fund Development department, assist in the maintenance of the database of donors; analyze the data, and report results and recommendations.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with staff and volunteers towards the achievement of department and organizational goals.
- Current NC Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Habitat ReStore operations, or similar Retail experience.
- Ability to train and supervise staff and volunteers in giving exceptional donor service 100% of the time.
- Attendance of HFHI ReStore University 201 and ART Academy needed within the first 6 months of work as ReStore Donations Manager
- First Aid, CPR, AED certification recommended.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to:
- Stand or walk on concrete flooring for prolonged time periods.
- Bend, lift, grasp, reach, push, and pull materials.
- Walk and climb on uneven surfaces, ladders, and stairs.
- Label, sort and stock. Occasionally lift up to 50lb.
- May be required to work nights or weekends to assist in AAHFH events.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo testing for commonly abused controlled substances in accordance with our Drug screening and Drug-Free workplace policy as well as Sex Offender and Criminal Background Check.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walks-ins or phone calls, please.