Part-Time ReStore Associate – Housewares Processor
Reporting to the ReStore Management Team, the Housewares Processor is responsible for the movement and storage of donated housewares from receipt to the sales floor. This is a part-time, 28 hour per week position.
- Act as the leader for volunteers assigned to a particular area and supervise them to ensure they are engaged and feel positive about their ReStore volunteer experience.
- Sort donated housewares into various classifications for rework in the staging area.
- Move the sorted donated goods into the staging area or basement storage area.
- Price and move finished goods from the staging area to the sales floor.
- Keep the area in and around the receiving area clean and neat. Dispose of trash from the housewares staging areas.
- Adhere to all AAHH safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Operate cash register as needed.
I have read and understand the above listed job description, and affirm that I am capable of performing the duties described.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo testing for commonly abused controlled substances in accordance with our Drug screening and Drug Free work place policy as well as Sex Offender and Criminal Background Check.
Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity is a Living Wage, Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace.