2017 ReStore ReUse Contest Guidelines
The contest begins on July 1, 2017 and ends on August 31, 2017.
Anyone! (Except employees of Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity)
Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity (AAHH) is hosting the 6th annual ReStore ReUse Contest to showcase innovative building projects constructed predominantly of used building materials.
Winners will be selected in the following categories:
Best in Show: $500 ReStore gift card
Furniture: $250 ReStore gift card
Homesteading (i.e. chicken coop, raised bed): $250 ReStore gift card
Live and/or work space: $250 ReStore gift card
*NEW* Home Decor: $250 ReStore gift card
*NEW* Youth (age 16 and under): $100 ReStore gift card
Winners will be announced in a press release, on Asheville Habitat’s website and social media pages, and featured in the Asheville Habitat ReStore.
- Projects must have been completed within the last 2 years.
- You may submit up to three separate projects (individually).
- Re-submission of a project submitted in previous years will not be accepted.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- Question? Email Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be 5 judges, assessing entries based on:
- Quality of design and execution
- Replicability of concept
- Clarity of description
- Quality of photos (if we can’t see it well, we can’t judge it fairly)
HOW TO ENTER
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Click here for entry form.