Full-Time Truck Assistant
Reporting to the ReStore Truck Driver and the ReStore Donation Manager, the Truck Assistant is responsible to assist in the pick-up and delivery of materials using the Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity (AAHH) ReStore truck.
Committed to the mission of AAHH, the incumbent will be able to interface successfully with people, operate equipment safely, and lift and move heavy objects.
- Assist the ReStore Truck Driver in the pick-up and delivery of materials.
- Represent AAHH by interfacing successfully with people in a polite and courteous manner.
- Move material in and out of the truck in a safe, efficient manner.
- Have the ability to repetitively lift and move up to 100 pounds.
- Operate the truck and other equipment safely and in compliance with AAHH safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No walks-in or phone calls, please.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo testing for commonly abused controlled substances in accordance with our Drug screening and Drug Free work place policy as well as Sex Offender and Criminal Background Check.
Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity is a Living Wage, Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace.